keno online_games hay nhất_bancaviet
The Virtual Museum of Canada (VMC) is a collaborative initiative undertaken in partnership with museums and other heritage organizations across Canada. It is administered by the Canadian Museum of History (CMH).
Unless otherwise noted, all materials that are part of this website, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, written materials and others are copyrights, trademarks, trademark and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by the Canadian Museum of History (CMH) or the museums and organizations who created these projects. This site is managed by the CMH.
We invite you to use the material on this website for educational and personal purposes. Copyright and other propriety notices should be kept intact with the material.
Express permission from the CMH or other indicated copyright owners is required if you wish to modify, copy, reproduce, republish, post, transmit or distribute the material in any way for any other purposes, especially commercial.
This website is produced by the Canadian Museum of History (CMH), in collaboration with museums and organizations across the country. Content created by the CMH is produced in both English and French. Searches can be conducted in either French or English, but content contributed by other museums and other organizations not subjected to the Official Languages Act may be available only in the working language of that institution. The CMH continues to work with museums and organizations to develop bilingual terminology in order to support searching capabilities in both official languages.
- All personal information held or collected by the Canadian Museum of History is protected under the federal Privacy Act.
- The Museum’s websites do not automatically gather any specific personal information from you, such as your name, phone number or e-mail address. We would only obtain this type of information if you supplied it voluntarily by sending us an e-mail or registering in a secure portion of the site.
- The Canadian Museum of History employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. This software receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted the website, the date and time of the visit, and the pages visited. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected.
- Information on individual visitors is used by Museum employees who need to know the information in order to respond to your requests or to ensure the security of this system. We only share the information you give us with another government institution if your inquiry relates to that institution. We do not use the information to create individually identifiable profiles, nor do we disclose this information to anyone outside the federal government.
- We respect the privacy of our visitors. Your information will only be used for purposes consistent with the reasons for collecting your personal information and is subject to applicable laws governing the collection, use, disclosure or storage of information about individuals, including PIPEDA. We will not sell, rent or give your name to third parties under any circumstances unless applicable governing legislation requires that we do so.
Questions or comments regarding this policy, or the administration of the Privacy Act by the Canadian Museum of History may be directed to the following address:
Corporate Secretary and Director General, Strategic Planning
Canadian Museum of History
100 Laurier Street
Gatineau QC K1A 0M8
Email: Cá độ bóng đá hợp pháp email@example.com
If you are not satisfied with our response to your privacy concern, you may wish to contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada.
Cá độ bóng đá hợp pháp www.meadowsonglabs.com uses "cookies" to track how visitors use the site and to determine the proportion of repeat visitors. The cookies we use do not allow us to identify individuals. They are compiled into statistical information on traffic patterns and are used to assess site efficiency. The system will notify you before any cookie is used (if you have the option "Warn me before accepting a cookie" selected in your browser) so that you may refuse it. In general, the refusal of cookies will not affect site performance or restrict your ability to access information from this site. A "cookie" is a file that may be placed on your hard drive without your knowledge by a website to allow it to monitor your use of the site. Visitor information is not disclosed to anyone except Canadian Museum of History personnel who need the information to carry out the responsibilities related to their job. Any further disclosure of the personal information you give us will be done in accordance with the federal Privacy Act.
"Public communication" means a discussion group, chat area, bulletin board, news groups, letters to the editors, webmaster(s) or employees, or email function offered as part of this website.
You shall not upload to, distribute through or otherwise publish in a public communication hosted on the VMC website any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law.
The materials in the VMC website are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. The CMH does not control or warrant the availability or content of any external website or other resource to which this website links. Under no circumstance, including but not limited to negligence, shall the CMH be liable for any damage that results from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this website or linked sites, even if the CMH or a CMH-authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Unless otherwise specified, and except for clearly international offerings stating a change in law or jurisdiction, the content in this website is presented solely for the purpose of promoting and providing access to collections and associated content held by Canadian museums and the Virtual Museum of Canada, all situated in Canada.